Last Updated: November 2, 2020
By using our Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use our Site. Your use of our Site for the limited and exclusive purpose of reviewing this Policy does not constitute your agreement to this Policy unless you make further use of our Site. This Policy may be updated from time to time.
This Policy describes:
- The personal information we collect
- How we collect such information
- How such information is used
- How such information is shared
- How you can contact us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our third-party service providers may collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social network profile information
- Property address
- Other property information
Information we collect when you use our Site includes your domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device model, Internet service provider, Site access times, websites that referred you to us and web pages within our Site that you visit.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information as follows:
- We may collect information you provide when you use our Site, including when you fill in forms on our Site, subscribe to any of our services, complete a survey on our Site, respond to any of our marketing materials, post material to our Site or download content from our Site.
- We may collect information you provide when you contact us by phone, email, text message or messaging application on social media.
- We may collect social network profile information that you have made publicly available through your social network account settings if you choose to access our social media pages or connect or otherwise link to our Site with your own social media page. We also may collect customers’ and public feedback on social media.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
The cookies we and our business partners use on this website are broadly grouped into the following categories:
Essential– Some of the cookies on our website are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie used to enable you to log into your account on the website or which allows communication between your browser and the website. Our cookie preference cookie described in the section “How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?” is also an essential cookie. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
Analytics– We use analytics cookies to help us understand how users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited the website once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyze how well our website was performing and improve it without these cookies.
Social Sharing– We use third party cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter , Google+, etc. Examples would be if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
Interest-Based Advertising– You will have noticed that when you visit websites you will be shown adverts for products and services you may wish to buy. The money made by website owners for showing third party adverts on their websites often pays for the cost of running the website and therefore usually allows you to use the website without having to pay a registration or usage fee. To try and ensure that the adverts you see are relevant to you third party cookies may be used to collect information about the types of things that interest you, for example websites you visit and the geography that you are based in. Having these cookies does not increase the number of adverts you will be shown, but simply makes the adverts you see more relevant. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
HOW CAN I REJECT OR OPT OUT OF RECEIVING COOKIES?
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your machine, you can do the following:
- delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser please use the “help” function within your browser or alternatively visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/; and/or
- please note that we can’t always control third party cookies stored on your machine from our website and where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on your machine by them. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below.
Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
Some of the cookies described in the “What Cookies are used on this Website” section above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our website. Third parties may also read cookies on your browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you. We have no control over these cookies or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us, for example analytics. For more information on these cookies and how to disable them, please see:
- Internet Advertising Bureau website at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ where you will be able to opt-out of receiving Interest-Based Advertising cookies from some of the third parties listed below; and/or
Third Party: Facebook
Type of cookies: Social Sharing - Facebook store cookies which allow the Facebook “Like” social sharing functionality but only if you click on the Facebook “Like” button on our website or log in using your Facebook account.
Interest-Based Advertising - Facebook tools may also collect data for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
Remarketing: Facebook may collect data for the purpose of showing you advertisements based on your interactions with this website.
More information and how to opt out: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Third Party: Twitter
Type of cookies: Social Sharing - Twitter also stores cookies which allow their social sharing functionality including the “Tweet” function and to generate usage information during your visit to our website.
More information and how to opt out: http://twitter.com/privacy
Third Party: CallRailCookie Name: calltrk_session_id Description: Stores a unique identifier for a user browser session so it can be associated with a phone call if one occurs. Cookie Name: calltrk_referrer Description: Stores the referring URL so visitor source can be accurately attributed when displaying a tracking phone number. Cookie Name: calltrk_landing Description: Stores the landing page URL so visitor source can be accurately attributed when displaying a tracking phone number. Cookie Name: calltrk_fcid Description: Stores a unique identifier used to track form submissions when form tracking is enabled. More information and how to opt-out: https://www.callrail.com/privacy/ If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium's website.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We and our third-party service providers may use information collected to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our Site.
- Conduct analytics to help us better understand our customers and improve our services.
- Respond to your inquiries via phone call, email or text messages.
- Post your comments related to our services on our Site and social network pages.
- Communicate with you about special offers, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Conduct market research in order to serve targeted advertisements.
When you complete a form on our website or give us your contact information, you agree to be contacted via automated messages including emails and text messages. Standard messages and data rates may apply. You may receive up to six text messages per month. To opt out of emails, select the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the email. To opt out of text messages, reply “STOP”.
We and our third-party service providers may use the information collected from cookies, tracking pixels and other similar technologies to target advertising to you personally, through online and offline methods including email, display media, video media and direct mail. You may opt out of receiving direct mail from us or our third-party service providers by contacting us.
When you log in to or visit our Site, your IP address may be combined with other de-identified data (such as a hashed, non-readable email or postal address) and such information may be used by third-party service providers to send ads and materials to you based on your preferences, interests and attributes. Such information may also be combined with aggregate information collected from other users or sources and used by third-party service providers to conduct market research and to better target their advertising. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may find out how to opt out of having your online behavior collected by third-party advertisers for advertising purposes. You may visit each ad network's website individually to opt-out and review their privacy policies, or you may visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out website at http://www.aboutads.info/ or the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out website at http://networkadvertising.org/.HOW WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We and our third-party service providers may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies (our subsidiaries and our ultimate parent company and its subsidiaries).
- We may share your personal information with companies that provide services to us, such as credit card processors, website hosts, email vendors and other companies that help us provide our services or our Site.
- We may share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data collected via our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies, as discussed above) with third-party service providers and other advertising companies. This enables them and us to better target ads to you and other consumers.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this policy, please contact us using the contact information shown on our Contact Us Page.